Friday, February 03, 2006

Well it is Friday night. I am trying to get up the energy to go out for a drink. I actually had a quiet and relaxing day. I went to do a few "girlie" things. The female business owners will understand. Working as hard as I do, scheduling things such as nails, hair, waxing, etc., happens when you get a spare moment. I have been very prodcutive tonight! Got a spreadsheet and payroll worksheet completed that I have been procrastinating on for months. Tonight if I don't go out, I have a ton of work to do. On a good night. I received a few great phone calls this week. I am honored to be asked to be a part of the Prince Georges County Economic Development Technology Advisory Commission. Also, I got a call from Discovery supplier diversity program. They want me to come in next week! Sweet!!! Have a good night everyone!

No comments: