Monday, March 15, 2010



We have some really exciting things happening at AM+G Marketing Communication. We have just launched a promotion on our Facebook fan page. We are offering a gift certificate to Starbucks for our 50th fan and a gift card to iTunes for our 100th fan. So invited your friends to be a fan today and maybe they’ll offer you a cut of their winnings!
We are also in the process of taking on some exciting new clients and working on a brand new capabilities statement, Keep checking back here and on our Facebook page for more information! As promised here is another interview from our creative strategist Jane Metcalf:

Did you always want to be in advertising?
No I wanted to be an exotic large game vet. That said I always had a flair for looking at things from a variety of angles and I was designing covers for my adventurous short stories as a kid.

What jobs have you held in the past?
My very first job was a dog walker. It was my first venture into the business world. I had my mom photocopy photos of my dogs and I made a collage with copy written by mom. I had 6 dogs in addition to our 3. So I walked 9 dogs twice a day. I also held jobs as a lifeguard, bike courier, researcher in a neuroscience lab, production artist, graphic designer and art director


What is your favorite part of advertising?
Researching, Conception, Strategizing and Creating

What is your least favorite part?
Prepress in Print

Top 10 dream clients

BMW
Apple
Chalone Vineyards
Sundance Channel
Louis Vuitton
Shaun White
Stowe Resort
X-Games
Chronicle Books

Check back again soon for a interview from Albert Whitley our Creative Director!

Don't forget to Fan us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter

No comments: